'Tis the season for eggnog, for hot toddies and spiked cider, for apple brandy, buttered rum, Spanish coffee, and all things warming. Over the past few weeks, we've toured the city's bars, seeking out delicious and unusual winter cocktails. Here are the best winter drinks we tasted.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef